Maria-Therese Hoppe, Futurist
- is a founding member of “the global future forum”, an independent network of leading futurists from around the world.
- she discovers traces from the future, trends and tendencies before they are spotted by others. Her track record from 12 years as a leading futurist shows that she was right spot on every time!
- as a meticulous analyst she creates startlingly different and inspirational frameworks when working with management and staff in development of ideas, products and services.
- Maria-Therese is much in demand as an international key-note speaker. She gives unique insights in changing customer behaviour and its consequences. Her visual and humoristic presentations are specifically designed for each event and inspire to debates and new insights.
- is a frequent guest commentator in television and radio and her opinions are often sought by newspapers and magazines.
- writes sharp and humoristic columns for several magazines and is the author of numerous articles and books of which several have been published in English and Italian.
- was for six years the director of research at The Copenhagen Institute for Future Studies.
- before then she worked for five years in the IT sector, mainly in the field of emerging new technologies. As early as in 1987 she was engaged in looking into future possibilities of telemedicine
- her background is in Cultural Studies, holding a PhD. in Social Anthropology
- her working languages are English and “Scandinavian”, but she speaks Italian, French and German too
- she is a digital nomad, living mainly in Copenhagen, Denmark and in Nice, France, but works all over Europe.
As a key note speaker examples of her more recent customers include:
France: UNISYS, Nokia, McKinsey, Fujitsu-Siemens, Kingfisher Group, CIMS Investment Bank;
Germany: Henkel, Tchibo Kaffee, Hamburg Business School;
Holland: Phillips, Elite International;
Sweden: Stockholm Stad Ledarforum, AMADEUS, SLFT, JM Constructions, Agfa, Ericsson, Astra Seneca, Bonnier Publications, VM Data, Nordea Investment bank, Ekonomiverket, Helsingborgshem;
Finland: Nokia Leadership Forum, Amer Sport
Norway: Norwegian LO Service, Hafslund, Sparebanken 1, Nordea Invest, KPMG, Norske Annonsørers Forbund, Diners, Peterson Emballage, AFF Lederforum, Norsk Venturekapitalforening,
Denmark: Danish Textiles Industry, The National Museum of Art, Nordic Film, LO, SID, Lego, GN Resound, Egmont Entertainment, Novo Nordic Pharmaceuticals, BFR Kredit, Pharmacia, Nordea, Danish Broadcasting Company, Danish Furniture Industry;
Spain: AECOC, Douwe Egberts; Marketing Club de Barcelona;
UK: Nationwide Building Society, McKinsey, Diageo, B&Q, Clerical Medical Investment Bank, The Workplace Forum;
the global future forum
Islands Brygge 11
DK 2300 Copenhagen S
the global future forum
Residence le Cinquanteun
51, Boulevard de Mont Boron
06300 Nice, France
+33 (0)4 93809084