Tromsø Telemedicine Laboratory (TTL) just got the good news that the status as CRI is continued for another three years.
- We are very happy and pleased that our work once again is recognized in this way, says TTL manager Sture Pettersen.
Recently he received the letter with the important message.
- The centre has provided a very good and detailed plan for following up the recommendations of the midterm evaluation, states the letter from the Norwegian Research Council.
- The plans are approved as described in the report and may be entered into a contract for the last three years without further conditions, it states further.
In Norway, a total of 14 research groups have earned the coveted title of CRI - a title delivered by the Norwegian Research Council.
To be eligible, a research group must develop skills of high international level in areas that are important for innovation and value creation.
Seeking new partners
After this evaluation, Pettersen and his staff can look ahead and fill the next three years with the best possible content.
- We are looking for new partners within industry and innovation, Pettersen says.
TTL is going to work with innovation of both products and services.
- On the service side, we are very happy with an even closer connection to the University Hospital of North Norway, where we develop solutions in collaboration with the clinical community, he says.
Contact: Sture Pettersen, tel: +47 917 03 29, e-mail: email@example.com